Clumber Spaniel Club
BREED SPECIFIC SEMINAR & JUDGES ASSESSMENT DAY
25th February 2018 at North Muskham Village Hall (Newark) NG23 6ET
We now have 1 Full Day place and 1 Half Day place available.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
As the title says – the results and critiques for Clumber Spaniels at the 2018 Manchester Championship Show is now available on the website here.
My thanks to our judge David Howarth for providing the critiques so promptly.
Please note that the 31st January 2018 is the closing date for nominations of Officers, Committee and Coordinators of the Clumber Spaniel Club to serve from the 1st April 2018 (date of the CSC AGM).
Nominations are required for:
– Chairman to serve for 2 years
– Vice Chairman to serve for 1 year
– Hon Secretary to serve for 3 years
– Field Secretary to serve for 1 year
– Breed Rescue Coordinator to serve for 3 years
– 4 Committee Members to serve for 2 years; and
– 1 Committee Member to serve for 1 year.
If you require any paperwork, please contact the CSC Secretary – Eunice